domingo, 14 de dezembro de 2008

Música: «Falling Slowly»

Iniciando-me na lide das músicas (mas sempre relacionado com filmes xD) deixo-vos a letra de um dos nomeados para Óscar de Melhor Canção (e vencedor), «Falling Slowly» - do filme Once.

FALLING SLOWLY - Once

I don't know you

But I want you

All the more for that

Words fall through me

And always fool me

And I can't react

And games that never amount

To more than they're meant

Will play themselves out


Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time

Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You'll make it now


Falling slowly, eyes that know me

And I can't go back

Moods that take me and erase me

And I'm painted black

You have suffered enough

And warred with yourself

It's time that you won


Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time

Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice

You've made it now

Falling slowly sing your melody

I'll sing along


Nem precisa de interpretações. Vejam o clip. Vejam o casal. Diz tudo. Tudo. Às vezes a vida parece tão simples... «We've still got time...»

2 comentários:

Jorge Rodrigues disse...

Alguém podia dizer alguma coisa :D

Anónimo disse...

Oh mor eu digo, nao desesperes!! xD
Olha as tuas linhas de preocupação!! =)

TUA Ausência Secreta